OH SO BEAUTIFULL DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long Live Rome OH SO BEAUTIFULL DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Faith on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:15 pm

WOW! I just had the most amazing dream!! it was SO REAL!!!! I was at my friend Saras house, taking out her trash and as I step outside I see this large floating orb!! It seemed to be some sort of spacecraft! It sensed my energy and started coming towards me!! As it came closer I could see that it was bright glowing blue, yet it kept changing! It got to about twelve feet away and showed me its eyes!!!! there were so many of them!!! They were all so beautifull!, Words cannot even begin to explain the things that I was feeling at that moment!!! My intuition was telling me that this was good... but the thought did cross my mind that it was some sort of government reptilian craft that was picking up on my amazing energy and zeroing in on me to take me away and do who knows what...... but this craft was alive!!! it was no mere craft, it was a being!!! It wanted me to board it! I wasnt ready yet!! I wasnt sure! I grabbed the laptop and realized that the craft being had connected to it, it was communicating with me!!! It told me were it was from (The Pleiades), it told me who it was (A Pleiadian/craft hybrid) and it showed me where it wanted to take me! So, I decided to board.... it opened itself up to me and I entered...... then it morphed itself all around me ever so gently, it was so beautifull! IT WAS SO REAL!!!!!! Then we took off, we flew around the moon, You have no idea how beautifull the moon ACTUALLY was!! Up Close........ I cant even fucking describe it to you. then we flew through the city and she took me to the ocean, we dove in and she lit up the waters so that I could see!! She greeted the whales and dolfins who just so happened to be her long lost freinds, what a beautifull reunion it was!!! we played around with them in the water for a small eternity Smile On the way back to saras house we had the most amazing conversations about things that humans couldnt even dream of!! She taught me so much!!!!!!! But made me promise not to divulge the information when I awakened! And for some reason.......... I'm Not going to tell you!!! Smile Smile Smile It was all too real
Faith
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Long Live Rome Re: OH SO BEAUTIFULL DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Faith on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:16 pm

OH! Why must I awaken from my glorious slumber!!!!!!!!!!
Faith
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Itr's a nightmare. for me.
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 222

View user profile http://wcwgirls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jx3 on Sat May 01, 2010 12:44 am

I want to know now, Seb
Jx3

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top