Shameless Waste

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long Live Rome Shameless Waste

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus on Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Shameless Waste

Proud I see, many that are mixed above and throughout; a wicked land beset on all sides by the Sea.

Mysteries are contemplated no less than thee, nor more righteous than that essence of Ye. I am only a gift encompassed with a curse that I must implore thee to beseech the wicked turn of a burn that seemingly more is so taciturn.

Wretched Man I must be, to push forward and stick the stoke to stoke the stick that fuels the fire within each of thee. My words are the fuel that ye have searched. Find a truth deep within carried above and through out the land and ignites the soul to fly. Carry nothing but what ye have inside of thee.

Lovers lust for the things that are made up of Evils dust. The night is light and the morrows morn is full of innocence and a sorrowed mourn. The right is left the left is right, duality in thee by the sacred path by the desolate death that finds ye life.

Inside ye forsaken all thee is what I remind myself to be, inside ye mind ignite and find a soulful waste. ye ponder? how does she taste?

Me might, me sword, me words, inside ye shall find a spark reborn, all in form all set right directly sworn in by the nite. All in me, All in thee is all that your life will ever be. Inside ye the answers lie. This is Of why I have to be. The deed to be is indeed the Lovers plea for my sight I have evoked in thee; Ye begin to awaken at mid-days curse to discover ye in another night of darkened light.

wrong and write, which way to the light. Blinded in mental sight, Rite is wrong, what is rite? never to be, never in me, the vision i see, the vision to be, it is the rite i have invoked in me.

All in right, All in rhyme, three times three, a lovers decree, A lovers lust, here it be, rite in me, set this rite, light in me they will come to see what a shameless waste indeed.

Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile http://wcwgirls.com

Back to top Go down

Long Live Rome Re: Shameless Waste

Post by Faith on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Have you thought about publishing some of your writings? fo shizo my nizzo... good stuff... I'm sorry, Great stuff
Faith
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Long Live Rome Maybe One Day

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus on Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:12 pm

I've thought about it....

You never know maybe one day, Oh! Sebastciaun Will
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus