The Players Folly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long Live Rome The Players Folly

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus on Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:26 pm

The Players Folly

Once and twice I say it is not I who is at folly with himself it is the player of plays that must be at folly with themselves. Checkers they see, Chess it is not they know. To move once or twice to King a Man is simple, but to check and mate for Kingdoms sake is where the Players will find their Folly

The chess of life the moves made striking against the board to lay down at the knights feet or head strike with a pawn. Push the side to and fro diagonally does the bishop flow. Each having its own purpose but one is to beseech the King to have the Kings Kingdom forsaken the Players Folly.

Check, Check, Checkmate, there it is it comes and goes as Players come and go the desolate queen stands beside her King till the folly of her player is to become the Kingdom which one day will be sieged and he will become the next Player of Folly.

History upon times, is all I have seen when I search the hands of time to see the Great Kings and the Players Folly rings true ever and forever again all throughout. There is One man to rise when it is a mistaken made in the Next of kin to a Players Folly. It was then folly and it is still folly to play games as such and fall ill to my folly for my game is not chess at all for that is ill witted and contains no challenge, this is the Players Folly.

Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile http://wcwgirls.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top